ANBIO CORONA SPUCK QUICK TEST COVID-19 (INDIVIDUALLY PACKED FOR YOUR OWN USE) 1 pc
The new COVID-19 antigen rapid test (colloidal gold) is an antigen test approved by the BfArM in accordance with 11 paragraph 1 of the Medical Devices Act (MPG) for self-use by laypeople..
(File number of the special approval of the BfArM: 5640-S-058/21)
The lay test listed by the BfArM and the Paul Ehrlich Institute works completely without the nose and / or throat swab, which is usually perceived as very uncomfortable. The COVID-19 antigen rapid test relies on the new test method in which the sample is simply taken from a saliva release, known colloquially as the spit test. This release of saliva enables a qualitative in vitro determination of the novel coronavirus antigen.n.
The result is already visible after 15-20 minutes. Thus, this COVID-19 antigen rapid test serves perfectly as a quick diagnosis.
The test has a sensitivity of 98.19% and a specificity of 100%.
- COVID-19 antigen test card
- Saliva collection vessel (with 1 ml extraction solution)
- Disposable pipette
- funnel (to collect the saliva)
- Operating instructions in German
- In addition to the conventional coronavirus, the test also diagnoses all previously known mutations.
- Since the test is always individually packaged, it is ideal for anyone who wants to test themselves because of symptoms or simply provisionally.
- The slim, space-saving packaging is also ideal for on the go. A test before going to the hairdresser, school or a visit to the nursing home is no problem.
- Positive results do not rule out bacterial infection or co-infection with other viruses.
- Negative results do not rule out SARS-CoV-2 infections and should not be used as the sole basis for detection and, if necessary, confirmed with a PCR test.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.