The disposable protective gown is personal protective equipment (PPE) Category I 2016/245
This protective clothing protects the wearer from microparticles and liquids
Please Read the instruction manual carefully before use to ensure the expected protection and safety.
Disposable protective clothing for medical purposes such as doctors, nurses, laboratory, first aid and rescue workers, as well as hospital staff and visitors.
- 65 polypropylene fleece with 35 polyethyleneen
- Insulating, extra long for high protection
- Closed at the front, tie belt, with neck tape to tie
- Skin-friendly, very hard-wearing and water-repellent
- Length: 130 cm
- One size: L
- Circumference: 140 cm
- Weight: 1 piece 100 gg
- MADE IN EUROPE
- CE marking
- Product according to the PPE regulation EU 2016/425 Category I. I
- EN13795-1: 2019
- EN 29073-3: 1992
- ISO 9073-3: 1989
- EN ISO 811: 2018
- 10 pieces in a polybag, 100 pieces per box, non-sterile
- Protect from direct sunlight. Store dry in the original packaging.
- Maximum shelf life 5 years
The product can be thermally recycled or disposed of in landfills without releasing toxic substances.
In the case of contaminated products, the type and extent of contamination decide on disposal; the applicable laws and regulations must be observed.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.